The Seventh District in Beit El Watan, New Cairo
A Guide to the Seventh District in Beit El Watan, Fifth Settlement:
Everything You Need to Know About the Seventh District in the Beit El Watan Area, New Cairo:
In recent years, investment has generally been directed towards the Beit El Watan area for several reasons, including the fact that it is one of the most important areas in the Fifth Settlement. It is considered the first in terms of investment opportunities and the standard of living, in addition to the upscale community it hosts.
Real estate developers are competing to implement important projects within the lands of Beit El Watan in the Fifth Settlement due to the strategic importance of the area and its promising future.
Beit El Watan has been divided into 8 distinct neighborhoods, and in this article, you will find all the information about the Seventh District in the Beit El Watan area.
The Distinctive Location of the Seventh District in Beit El Watan:
• It is located near some of the largest compounds in the area, such as Palm Hills and Mountain View iCity.
• It is a 3-minute drive away from the main entrance of the New Administrative Capital's main axis (Ben Zayed Axis).
• It overlooks the Al-Fattah Al-Aleem Mosque.
• It is bordered to the west by the Thousand Acres area.
Features of the Seventh District in Beit El Watan:
• The district has its own separate service area.
• The district overlooks a large area of the view zone.
• The Area of the Seventh District in Beit El Watan:
The Seventh District in the Beit El Watan area of the Fifth Settlement covers an area of 488 acres, divided into several zones (A, B, C, D).