The Fifth District in Beit El Watan New Cairo
Fifth District Guide in New Cairo's Beit El Watan:
Everything you want to know about the Fifth District in the Beit El Watan area of New Cairo:
In recent years, investments have been directed towards Beit El Watan for several reasons, including its status as one of the most important areas in the Fifth Settlement. It is considered a prime location for investment opportunities and a high standard of living, in addition to hosting an upscale community.
Real estate developers are competing to implement significant projects within the lands of Beit El Watan in the Fifth Settlement due to the strategic importance of the area and its promising future.
Beit El Watan has been divided into 8 distinct neighborhoods, and in this article, you will find all the information about the Fifth District in the Beit El Watan area.
The Distinctive Location of the Fifth District in Beit El Watan:
• It is located near some of the largest compounds in the area, such as Palm Hills and Mountain View iCity.
• It is located near the main entrance of the New Administrative Capital's main axis (Ben Zayed Axis).
• It is located near the largest services area in Beit El Watan, known as the "view zone."
Features of the Fifth District in Beit El Watan:
• The Fifth District is characterized by having higher ground levels compared to other neighborhoods in Beit El Watan and is elevated above the wall of Palm Hills Compound.
• The district has its own separate service area.
• The district overlooks a large area of the view zone.
• It is one of the first districts where facilities have been delivered.
The Area of the Fifth District in Beit El Watan:
The Fifth District in the Beit El Watan area of the Fifth Settlement covers an area of 600 acres, divided into several zones (A, B, C, D).