The Fourth District in Beit El Watan New Cairo
Fourth District Guide in New Cairo's Beit El Watan:
Everything you want to know about the Fourth District in the Beit El Watan area of New Cairo:
In recent years, investments have been directed towards Beit El Watan for several reasons, including its status as one of the most important areas in the Fifth Settlement. It is considered a prime location for investment opportunities and a high standard of living, in addition to hosting an upscale community.
Real estate developers are competing to implement significant projects within the lands of Beit El Watan in the Fifth Settlement due to the strategic importance of the area and its promising future.
Beit El Watan has been divided into 8 distinct neighborhoods, and in this article, you will find all the information about the Fourth District in the Beit El Watan area.
The Distinctive Location of the Fourth District in Beit El Watan:
• The Fourth District is the closest district to the Clubs Street (which houses major clubs like Al-Ahly Club and the Police Club, among others) and is specifically located in front of Al-Ahly Club.
• It is located near the main entrance of the New Administrative Capital's main axis (Ben Zayed Axis).
• It is located near the largest services area in Beit El Watan, known as the "view zone."
Features of the Fourth District in Beit El Watan:
• The Fourth District is distinguished by being on the highest elevation in Beit El Watan, providing a pleasant atmosphere.
• The district has its own separate service area.
• The district overlooks a large area of the view zone.
• The Area of the Fourth District in Beit El Watan:
The Fourth District in the Beit El Watan area of the Fifth Settlement covers an area of 800 acres, divided into several zones (A, B, C, D).