The Sixth District in Beit El Watan, New Cairo
A Guide to the Sixth District in Beit El Watan in the Fifth Settlement:
Everything You Need to Know About the Sixth District in the Beit El Watan Area, New Cairo:
In recent years, investment has been directed towards Beit El Watan for several reasons, including its status as one of the most important areas in the Fifth Settlement. It is considered the first in terms of investment opportunities and the standard of living, in addition to the upscale community it hosts.
Real estate developers are competing to implement important projects within the lands of Beit El Watan in the Fifth Settlement due to the strategic importance of the area and its promising future.
Beit El Watan has been divided into 8 distinct neighborhoods, and in this article, you will find all the information about the Sixth District in the Beit El Watan area.
The Distinctive Location of the Sixth District in Beit El Watan:
• It is located near some of the largest compounds in the area, such as Palm Hills and Mountain View iCity.
• It is located near the main entrance of the New Administrative Capital's main axis (Ben Zayed Axis).
• It has a direct entrance from El Lotus.
• It is located near the largest services area in Beit El Watan, known as the "view zone."
Features of the Sixth District in Beit El Watan:
• The Sixth District is characterized by having higher ground levels compared to other neighborhoods in Beit El Watan and is elevated above the wall of Palm Hills Compound.
• The district has its own separate service area.
• The district overlooks a large area of the view zone.
• It has already been delivered, so land purchases in this district are cash-based.
The Area of the Sixth District in Beit El Watan:
The Sixth District in the Beit El Watan area of the Fifth Settlement covers an area of 480 acres, divided into several zones (A, B, C, D).