The Second District in Beit El Watan New Cairo
Second District Guide in New Cairo's Beit El Watan:
Everything you want to know about the Second District in the Beit El Watan area of New Cairo:
In recent years, investments have been directed towards Beit El Watan for several reasons, including its status as one of the most important areas in the Fifth Settlement. It is considered a prime location for investment opportunities and a high standard of living, in addition to hosting an upscale community.
Real estate developers are competing to implement significant projects within the lands of Beit El Watan in the Fifth Settlement due to the strategic importance of the area and its promising future.
Beit El Watan has been divided into 8 distinct neighborhoods, and in this article, you will find all the information about the Second District in the Beit El Watan area.
The Distinctive Location of the Second District in Beit El Watan:
• The Second District is located in an exceptional location within the Beit El Watan area, near the most important roads in New Cairo, including the Suez Road, the North 90th Street, and the New Cairo Street.
• It is also located near the clubs' axis in the Fifth Settlement.
• It is located near the largest services area known as the "view zone."
Features of the Second District in Beit El Watan:
• The Second District was one of the first neighborhoods where land plots were offered by the Urban Communities Authority, and the complete infrastructure has been implemented. Therefore, it is the fastest neighborhood to move into compared to other neighborhoods in the Beit El Watan area of New Cairo.
• The district has its own separate service area, distinct from the main service area.
• The Second District is the only district located north of the North 90th Street.
The Area of the Second District in Beit El Watan:
The Second District in the Beit El Watan area of the Fifth Settlement covers an area of 700 acres, divided into several zones (A, B, C, D), and it includes 1738 land plots designated for building properties.