The Third District in Beit El Watan New Cairo
Third District Guide in New Cairo's Beit El Watan:
Everything you want to know about the Third District in the Beit El Watan area of New Cairo:
Beit El Watan in the Fifth Settlement is one of the areas provided by the New Urban Communities Authority under the Ministry of Housing and New Cairo. It is an urban extension of Greater Cairo to the east and is part of the Fifth Settlement area in New Cairo.
Beit El Watan has been divided into 8 distinct neighborhoods, and in this article, you will find all the information about the Third District in the Beit El Watan area.
The Distinctive Location of the Third District in Beit El Watan:
• The Third District is located in an exceptional location within the Beit El Watan area, near the most important roads in New Cairo, including the Suez Road, the North 90th Street, and the New Cairo Street.
• It is also located near the largest services area known as the "view zone."
• The Third District is situated near some of the largest compounds in New Cairo, including Heliopolis Hills, Palm Hills, and Mountain View iCity.
Features of the Third District in Beit El Watan:
• Construction is allowed on only 50% of the area, with the remaining space dedicated to green areas.
• It overlooks a large area of the Fusion Zone.
• The district has its own separate service area, distinct from the main service area.
• The Area of the Third District in Beit El Watan:
The Third District in the Beit El Watan area of the Fifth Settlement covers an area of 520 acres, divided into several zones (A, B, C, D), and it includes 2149 land plots designated for building properties.